Sunday, November 24, 2013

My sweet baby girl. You are so special to me, you make me smile everyday. I will forever and always love you. You little hands are what I cherish, you little eyes sparkle with your rosey cheeks. I love you so much.

baby crocheted fedora. so who of my friends knows how to crochet? :)
baby crocheted fedora. so who of my friends knows how to crochet? :)
Click here to download
cut Al feet baby boy
cut Al feet baby boy
Click here to download
My sweet baby girl. You are so special to me, you make me smile everyday. I will forever and always love you. You little hands are what I cherish, you little eyes sparkle with your rosey cheeks. I love you so much.
My sweet baby girl. You are so special to me, you make me smile everyday. I will forever and always love you. You little hands are what I cherish, you little eyes sparkle with your rosey cheeks. I love you so much.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment